At Stamps Collector.info Auctions, the privacy of our customers and other site visitors is of utmost importance. Stamps Collector.info Auctions strives to obtain and maintain the trust of our shippers, sellers, bidders and buyers, continually protecting identities and keeping information confidential. All information that you provide to us when you use the Stamps Collector.info Auctions Web sites are kept confidential except as described in this document.
Who is responsible for your data?
The controller is the Stamps Collector.info.
What personal information do we collect, when and why?
By visiting the Stamps Collector.info Web Sites, we will not collect your name, address, telephone number, or email address without your consent.
EXAMPLES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND WHEN WE COLLECT
(THIS LIST IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE) PURPOSE LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
• Our registration process collects your name, email address, billing and / or shipping address, telephone number (s), and payment details such as credit card number, eCheck or other payment / validation method. Provide services requested to participate in auctions held by Stamps Collector.info Auctions. Performance of a contract
• Our surveys and contests collect your name, email address, address, telephone number, and information about your collecting and selling habits and interests. To provide details about upcoming auctions, events and other services from Stamps Collector.info Auctions that interests you. Legitimate Interests
• We automatically record your IP address, session duration, transaction data, order and addresses of pages visited and, in most cases, the data entered on those pages.To improve the navigation, functionality and general service that our site offers. Legitimate Interests
• Data obtained from cookies, web logs and other similar technologies that monitor the use of our site • Monitor the performance of our site and improve the user experience.
• To deliver more appropriate ads on our site and other sites. Legitimate Interests
• Our credit application collects your name, home address, home phone number, employment information, and referrals. Know our customers and avoid fraud. Legitimate Interests
• Your complaints, opinions, answers to our surveys or market research.
By submitting personally identifiable information, you agree, without limitation or qualification, to such information being used solely by Stamps Collector.info's Auctions and its authorized resellers for commercial purposes only. If you choose not to provide us personally identifiable information, you may not be able to receive specific communications about your company's products and information or make full use of the features of the Site.
How does Stamps Collector.info Auctions use your information?
Stamps Collector.info Auctions searches the usage patterns and demographics of our customers based on the information they provide to us during their experiences on our site. We do this to better understand our customers' needs and improve our services. This information is compiled and analyzed for internal use.
The record qualifies a user as a Stamps Collector.info Auctions customer and, regardless of any regulation to the contrary, you agree that, until such consent is revoked in writing, Stamps Collector.info Auctions may from time to time , to contact the user about the buying and selling opportunities available. Auctions of Equity.
Stamps Collector.info Auctions collects and stores all the login information you create to allow access to your account information and member resources.
Who does Stamps Collector.info Auctions share your information with?
All information is kept confidential by Stamps Collector.info Auctions. We do not trade, rent or sell your information, including e-mail addresses, to third parties, nor do we provide the general commercial use of third parties. Any information disclosed to parties outside of the Equity Auctions is anonymous in nature - for example, prices for a particular auction may include the price paid for a lot.
We reserve the right to share information, where appropriate, with third parties acting under due legal authority (eg, subpoenas), including the police and government agencies. We respond to credit references initiated by you or in the trade. In these cases, we usually check if you are a known customer, the length of time you may have done business with us and if your account is in good standing.
What are cookies and how are they used?
Heritage Auctions does not knowingly allow other parties to collect personally identifiable information about the online activities of an individual consumer over time and on different websites when a consumer uses our sites and services.
Questions, Concerns and Complaints
If you have questions, concerns or complaints regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact us by email - firstname.lastname@example.org.